Broome Turtle Kayak Adventure
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Broome, WA
- Product code: BMTK
*** If a last minute booking is required (within 3 hours of departure) please contact our office 7am-10pm on 0419 895367 to check there are places available. Thankyou ***
Experience Broome’s local tidal landscape on a paddle adventure. Explore the natural environment and extraordinary colours where you have a chance to spot a turtle from your kayak.
- Spot marine from your kayaks. We often see Sea turtles, Dolphins, Fish, Manta Rays, abundant Migratory Birds and Humpback Whales are regularly seen (June to Sept).
- Broome style kayaking. The perfect distance and time with just the right amount of paddling.
- Double Sit-On-Top kayaks are designed for their stability, comfort and paddling ease.
- Great guides with years of experience in the area. Enjoy commentary on the history, culture and
natural wonders of the local area.
- Stable, comfortable and easy to paddle Double sit-on-top sea kayaks.
- Lifejackets (PFDs).
- Briefing/Basic Instruction.
- Dry bags for cameras/phones or valuables.
- Beach snacks comprising of dips, crackers and cold drinks.
- Courtesy transport provided from your Broome accommodation.
- Your bathers, board shorts, t-shirt.
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, Footwear (thongs or sandals)
- Personal Water Bottle. Drinking water (we recommend 1 litre)
- Towel. (not crucial)
- Camera/smart phone (waterproof bags supplied)
Courtesy transport provided from your accommodation or you can meet at the start location.