Broome Turtle Kayak Adventure
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Broome, WA
- Product code: BMTK
Experience Broome’s local tidal landscape on a paddle adventure. Explore the natural environment and extraordinary colours where you have a chance to spot a turtle from your kayak.
- Spot marine from your kayaks. We often see Sea turtles, Dolphins, Fish, Manta Rays, abundant Migratory Birds and Humpback Whales are regularly seen (June to Sept).
- Broome style kayaking. The perfect distance and time with just the right amount of paddling.
- Double and Single Sit-On-Top kayaks are designed for their stability, comfort and paddling ease.
- Great guides with years of experience in the area. Enjoy commentary on the history, culture and
natural wonders of the local area.
- Stable, comfortable and easy to paddle Double sit-on-top sea kayaks.
- Lifejackets (PFDs).
- Briefing/Basic Instruction.
- Dry bags for cameras/phones or valuables.
- Individual serve beach snack and cold drink.
- Courtesy transport can be provided.
- *Self drive is preferred in personal/hire car (pickups available)
- Your bathers, board shorts, t-shirt.
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, Footwear (thongs or sandals)
- Personal Water Bottle. Drinking water (we recommend 1 litre)
- Towel. (not crucial)
- Camera/smart phone (waterproof bags supplied)
Courtesy transport can be provided but meet at beach preferred.
*Self drive is preferred in personal/hire car (pickups available)
*** If a last minute booking is required (within 3 hours of
departure) please contact our office 7am-10pm on 0419 895367 to check
there are places available. Thankyou ***
**COVID 19 Refunds - in the event of your holiday/booking to Broome
being cancelled because of Covid related travel restrictions you must
notify us a minimum of 72 hrs prior to tour date to receive a Full
refund of your tour price. ** updated 1st March 2022