Broome Turtle Kayak Adventure
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Broome, WA
- Product code: BMTK
**COVID 19 Refunds - in the event of your holiday/booking to Broome being cancelled because of Covid related travel restrictions you will receive a Full refund of your tour price** updated 9th March 2021
Experience Broome’s local tidal landscape on a paddle adventure. Explore the natural environment and extraordinary colours where you have a chance to spot a turtle from your kayak.
- Spot marine from your kayaks. We often see Sea turtles, Dolphins, Fish, Manta Rays, abundant Migratory Birds and Humpback Whales are regularly seen (June to Sept).
- Broome style kayaking. The perfect distance and time with just the right amount of paddling.
- Double and Single Sit-On-Top kayaks are designed for their stability, comfort and paddling ease.
- Great guides with years of experience in the area. Enjoy commentary on the history, culture and
natural wonders of the local area.
Social distancing, Hygiene and cleanliness
- At all times correct social distancing measures will be adhered to during tour.
- Double Kayaks are 1.5m between seating areas for correct social distancing.
- All kayaks are cleaned with high pressure hose and soap solution after every use.
- Life-jackets, paddles and dry-bags are washed and put on a rotation between re-use.
- You meet us at the start location. Pickups available on request.
- All participants will be required to answer some basic questions upon booking and prior to departure.
- Stable, comfortable and easy to paddle Double sit-on-top sea kayaks.
- Lifejackets (PFDs).
- Briefing/Basic Instruction.
- Dry bags for cameras/phones or valuables.
- Individual serve beach snack and cold drink.
- Courtesy transport can be provided but meet at beach preferred.
- Your bathers, board shorts, t-shirt.
- Hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, Footwear (thongs or sandals)
- Personal Water Bottle. Drinking water (we recommend 1 litre)
- Towel. (not crucial)
- Camera/smart phone (waterproof bags supplied)
Courtesy transport can be provided but meet at beach preferred.
*** If a last minute booking is required (within 3 hours of
departure) please contact our office 7am-10pm on 0419 895367 to check
there are places available. Thankyou ***