Broome Fat Bike Adventure
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Broome, WA
- Product code: BMFB
*** If a last minute booking is required (within 3 hours of
departure) please contact our office 7am-10pm on 0419 895367 to check
there are places available. Thankyou ***
Broome is the #1 place for Fat Bike tours in Australia, with its big tides and compacted sand, anyone that enjoys riding a bike will be guaranteed to feel alive riding along Cable Beach on a Fat Bike.
What’s a Fat Bike?
Broome -Australia's Fat Bike capital.
Never ridden a Fat Bike? Go on, give it a try! Fat Bike sales in Broome are some of the highest in the country and with Fat Bike events taking place around Broome each year Cable Beach is definitely the spot to give it a go.
- See the world famous Cable Beach Sunset on a Fat Bike.
- Easy, stable and so much fun to ride.
- Go further and see more. Cable Beach is ours to explore.
- Great guides with years of experience in the area.
- Learn about the tides, the bikes, the town and its people.
- Keep an eye out for marine life as you are cruising along.
- Your own personal Fat Bike with super fat tyres
- Approved Australian Standard helmet.
- Beach snacks and refreshing cool drinks.
- Briefing/Basic Instruction
- Water bottles available (if you forget yours)
- Small backpack for personal items. (not crucial)
- Suitable riding attire. Shorts, T-shirt, sunglasses etc.
- Footwear - closed shoes or sandals (thongs as a last resort).
- Personal Water Bottle. (we recommend 1 litre)
- Camera/smart phone.