Broome Wet Season Photography Workshop
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Broome, WA
- Product code: BMWSWS
When colours, nature and weather collide.
Having dedicating over 18 years to learning meteorology and photography,
I am pleased to share this knowledge with you on a Broome Wet Season
Photography Workshop. Gain an insight into tips and techniques to
capture spectacular wet season images. Richard Young – Broome Adventure Company.
- Wild landscapes, weather and storm shots, time-lapses, panoramas, lightning and amazing Broome sunsets.
- Learn tips on composition, planning and different settings.
- Beautiful Broome locations with amazing outlooks.
- Reliable clear, dark night skies (most of the time)
- Tips, tricks, techniques for getting the right shot.
- Local area knowledge of 18 years.
- A range of locations and foreground composition subjects.
- Complementary transport or tag along in your own car.
- Post processing advice and workshop information sheets.
- Camera hire is available on request ($75 per workshop)
- A DSLR or Mirrorless camera, memory cards, lenses.
- Tripod (we have some available if required)
- ** If you only have an Advanced Point and Shoot (adjustable M mode) this is fine to use**
- A fully charged battery and spare (preferred)
- A shutter release (if you have one)
- Camera bag/shoulder bag to carry your gear
- Personal Water Bottle/s. Drinking water (we recommend 2 litres)
**There is an option to rent a camera and lens/filters/shutter release for workshops @$75**